Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A suggestion for people w/dry&damaged hair and a Question?

After changing my hair color 3 times this summer, I ended w/dry%26amp;damaged hair and lost a lot of hair. I have been trying many products to cure that.



I have just used Brazil Nuts (the body shop) and my hair got softer and felt more like human hair for the first time. It looked like doll's hair before.



But I still have very little and thin hair. I have been going to a dermotolagist and all of blood tests are OK. She says I must use vitamins and not have a hair cut or dye for a while and it would be OK. Do you think she is right? I am really feeling miserable. I asked to use Rogaine. My dermotogist tells it is not required.



But I am still losing a lot of hair. What can I do? How long does it take for hair to repair itself and grow (if it grows of course)?



PLEASE help!!!!



A suggestion for people w/dry%26amp;damaged hair and a Question?

your doctor is right. don't do anything to your hair except for a haircut or conditioning. no heat treatments, no coloring, straighening, curling or anything that will damage you hair.



there are vitamins specialized to treat the hair. herbal shampoos with aloe vera are effective too. stress plays a part in hair loss too, so don't get TOO stressed. my aunt went bald due to stress, so don't stress out too much. drink your vitamins and do some more research on which shampoos you can use. shampoos can to be very harsh to the scalp which also contribute to the hair loss you are experiencing. change shampoos and use a milder shampoo with aloe vera.



if your dermatologist didn't tell you to use rogaine, follow her advice. it'll take some time, probably months for hair to get back to normal.



A suggestion for people w/dry%26amp;damaged hair and a Question?

Well, if your thyroid is Okay, I suggest that you take vitamins like Vitamin Bs and Biotin too. Try Rainbow vitamin complex for hair, skin and nail. It contains the initial vitamins. You can buy this from wholefoods. Good Luck!



A suggestion for people w/dry%26amp;damaged hair and a Question?

Stop dying your hair, it will just keep drying up your hair especially if you are lightening it. It is okay to have thin hair, I have a friend of mine with thin hair and she is beautiful anyway. It is what is on the inside that counts not the outside. In years from now, your beauty will be gone and all that is left is what is on the inside. Why would you dye your hair three times in a few months anyway? Learn to accept yourself the way you are and I am sure you are beautiful and you will feel beautiful. There is also a time in the year that we call chestnut season this is when you tend to lose more hair than usual. Guess what it is about this time of year. So stop worrying about your hair and go natural. Vitamins is also good for you.



A suggestion for people w/dry%26amp;damaged hair and a Question?

Wow, I am really sorry to hear about that, ok your Dr. is the boss, and if she said no to the rogaine, listen to her, one thing I would ask her, ask her if you can use nioxin, it is all natural, and botanical. not like rogaine, it doesn't use the harsh chemicals, i am sending you the link to their website, maybe you can show her.



another thing I would recommend doing daily/weekly scalp massages. It will help stimulate your hair follicles, and promote hair growth.



check out these sites.....

No comments:

Post a Comment