Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

my hair has gotten thinner since i had my children.and my youngest is almost 2 years old. what can i do or use to help it grow back? when i brush my hair i lose a bunch of strands.help please???



I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

well first of all your lucky to have thin hair cause my thick hair is allways tangled and hard to manage but you should try aveda they make shampoos %26amp; conditioners for very fine hair and to make it fuller and thicker not to mention it is the best smelling shampoo everrrr (espiecally the rosemary, its in a mint green bottle). (my aunt w/ verrry thin hair uses it and her hair looks great!) if u dont feel like bying that try usingg very little shampoo and get aussie or herbal essance gel and/or mousse. PS my friends mom who is a nurse says that about 3 weeks in a year your hair faalls out alot even by runing your fingers through it. Hope i helped



I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

have hair extentions put in or you can but the clip in ones which will be better for your hair you could have them cut to your length but make it look thicker or layers will help



I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

Loreal Vive is a hair product line that has 4 or 5 different hair formulas. One of them is for thin hair. Try that. I use one of the products, and my hair is really healthy. I bought it to make my hair less frizzy, and it did just that.



Also, Sunsilk is supposed to have some nice products. I gave not personally used them, but I've heard some good things.



I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

don't listen to Emj, thick hair is better than thin because it makes you not look bald. You have to eat healthy food and drink milk. Go to a good hairdresser they might give you some tips. Also, you have to trim your hair depending on weeks and months.



I have fine and thin hair, how can i make it feel thicker?

get thickening shampoo and hair loss decrease shampoo...then just dont put too much stress on your hair......



example: tight ponys..straightening...or too much product

No comments:

Post a Comment