Sunday, July 26, 2009

I want to temp. dye my hair. HELP?

my hair is brown/blonde with lots of blonde highlights. i am going to use a temporary hair dye that comes out in 8-12 washes or something.. i want a change but not too drastic. any ideas? i was thinking maybe if i darken it a little. is there anyway to change up my hair with out losing all of my highlights?



thank youuu!!



ps: all of my highlights are natural



I want to temp. dye my hair. HELP?

well usually the dye color depends on your natural color. like when you look on the side of the box, it shows that if you dye your hair like auburn and your hair was blond, it will come out more redish brown tone, and if you dye your hair with the same dye and your hair is naturally medium brown, the dye will come out more of a dark brown with a slight auburn tint.



so yes your natural highlights should show still.



and i think you should dye your hair like an auburn-redish color.



and that way, your natural highlights will look more auburn-redish than other parts of your hair. it will lookkk supercute :]



I want to temp. dye my hair. HELP?

underneath half black/dark brown



it's super cute i know a girl who did that



I want to temp. dye my hair. HELP?

Don't do it yourself, have someone help you, but I really recommend getting it done professionally. Then you can ask them to put in some highlights.



I want to temp. dye my hair. HELP?

If you wanted a natural color, I'd go for a black color. If you want any color, I'd add maybe a blue, or green color. I did that for myself and it came out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment