Monday, July 27, 2009

If you found a hair in your food?

I'm having a debate with someone over this.



If you found a hair in your food; it's for sure not your hair, would you continue to eat the food? And think "well, it's just a hair, everyone loses multiple ones a day."



Or



Would you be totally done with it and throw all of the food out. Even if you already ate half of it, you don't plan on eating any more. And the very thought that you ate any of it makes you sick.



If you found a hair in your food?

id go to the place where i got it, complain, demand my money back, and a new plate of food.



If you found a hair in your food?

I take it out and continue to eat...Doesn't really bug me.



If you found a hair in your food?

its not going to make u sick. what i do is i dont eat where the hair was. and half the time its the person whos eatting it that gets food into it. because at my work we check the food before we serve it and dam ppl say i want my money back because there is hair in my food.



If you found a hair in your food?

Mmm it depends. if what i was eating was tasty or if i'm that hungry lol. but i'd maybe throw it away.. maybe! because something else might be in it. and that hair might just be the cleanest thing in the food lol.



If you found a hair in your food?

Well, since the economy is SO bad, and I am SO broke, I WOULD EAT IT, and not waste the food.



If you found a hair in your food?

I'm not really that fussed about something like that as long as I never ate the hair



If you found a hair in your food?

I would totally do the second scenario. I have found hair in my food before that wasn't mine and it totally grosses me out, makes me completely loose my appetite and feel sick. There's no way I can continue eating the food, even if the hair belongs to a family member or friend. Yech, even just thinking about it makes me feel nauseous.



If you found a hair in your food?

Ahh it's just a hair. I'd pick it out and keep eating. However, if I found MANY hairs in the food, then I would stop eating it.



If you found a hair in your food?

When I find a hair in my food, and I know it's not mine, I usually either stop eating it, or I eat around where the hair was...depends how grossed out I am. And if I am at a really fancy restaurant where the food is expensive, I definitely complain and either ask for a new plate, or for my money back. If I'm eating at just a regular restaurant where the prices aren't too high, I usually don't complain...I just let it go.



If you found a hair in your food?

I wouldn't care if it were mine.



I mean c'mon I eat my own saliva all day what's wrong with a little hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment