Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stress and hair loss? What are the facts? Anybody experiencing this?

I have been losing so much hair and I notice it on the top the most like where my bangs start and just basically on the top. I can see the light shining right through to my scalp when I'm getting ready for work by the bathroom mirror. My job is really stressful for me and my relationship with my b/f is very, very stressful as well. Anybody going through any of this bs.?



Stress and hair loss? What are the facts? Anybody experiencing this?

stress can indeed cause alopecia (hair loss) but be aware, we also normally shed our hair on a cyclical basis. So it could be just a combination of the two for you. Suggest to you that some stress management classes might benefit you.



Stress and hair loss? What are the facts? Anybody experiencing this?

yes stress does cause this and the only way to stop it is to not be so stressed.....try unwinding and forgetting about work once you get home..relax and maybe do some Yoga its great for helping to relieve stress...



Read tips on Haircare, Yoga and routines on this site

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post and useful tips to reduce stress from our life. People will definitely enjoy these stress reduction tips. I want to share a similar resource which helps me to manage stress with great support and effective tips through emails.

    ReplyDelete