Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair loss??????????????

Okay lately well maybe for like the past 3 months i've been realizing that i've been losing alot more hair than usual, i mean i've always lost alot of hair when i take showers and stuff and my hairdresser always sais i have alot of hair though, i mean im not going bald now or anything but its just that after i take showers its like my hair non-stoply falls off and it kind of freaks me out. is this normal and i shouldnt be becasue im aging or somthing because im 15.



Hair loss??????????????

I have the same problem. After I shower, my hair would clog the drain and when i comb my hair, i pull out a handful of hair. My hair is thin (i don't know about you) but i have a lot of hair. When i comb my hair, my thin hair snaps and the hair falls out everywhere. Anyway, my advice to you is that you should try changing your shampoo and conditioner. Currently, i am using "Herbal Essences Strengthening shampoo and conditioner" and it helps. I used it and when i combed my hair, less hair fell off. You can try it. the shampoo and conditioner is around $4 - $5. Also, if you blowdry your hair a lot, the hair gets dry and it breaks eventually. Try not to blowdry it on high heat and rather either leave it to dry by itself (towel - dried) or blowdry it on low heat.



Hair loss??????????????

sorry i can't help



Hair loss??????????????

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Hair loss??????????????

stress



Hair loss??????????????

If your hair is really coarse and thick, it is natural to lose an enormous amount of hair, especially when you brush it.



Hair loss??????????????

Might be some growth spurt deal going on.



You should go and check it out at your doctor and get blood work done



Sounds to me like a Thyroid problem most likely to low.



Best of luck



Hair loss??????????????

this is normal. your hair will either start to fall out because of stress or because the weather is changing, seriously. your hair is not used to the change. drinking water and eating healthy can stop this problem =)



hope it helped!



Hair loss??????????????

I have the same thing. I am 12 and whenever I am under a lot of stress I lose a bunch of hair. I have big, thick hair. Since you mentioned you were 15, I know this is most likely from school starting. Don't freak out about it, just take some time to unwind.



Hair loss??????????????

I have realized tht too so i asked my doc about it and he said it is natural for a human to lose around 10,000 strands of hair a day! i was lyk wow! So it is perfectly natural



Hair loss??????????????

Make a review of the events happening in your life lately, may be your habits have changed some how, try to sleep at least 8 hours every night, drink lots of water take care of what you eat and drink, and most important of all, RELAX, being stressed out might be the cause #1. Good luck!



Hair loss??????????????

Warning: A high protein diet is the exact wrong thing to do! Sudden thinning of hair is a red flag that your kidneys need help, and overwhelming them with protein is a big no no. The best thing to do would be a kidney cleanse and increase your water intake to about 2 quarts a day.



In addition, an excess of vitamin A can cause your hair to fall out. I recommend you discontinue any synthetic vitamins you may be taking and use spirulina (www.582356.royalbodycare.com) instead. It contains safe beta carotene that won't make your hair fall out, as well as a full range of minerals, vitamins and amino acids (protein that won't stress your kidneys).



For more info, see my yahoo group Holstic Skin Care and ask away!



Carisa

No comments:

Post a Comment