Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have a sore on my head like a pimple & currently lost my hair i know it's not ring worm w

There are types of psoriasis that you can get on the scalp and I think you should see your doctor at your earliest convenience, especially if u notice it in more than one spot. Does it drain or have like a scab on it? If so then maybe it really is psoriasis....but please see your doctor just to make sure. Better safe than sorry!



Best Wishes!



I have a sore on my head like a pimple %26amp; currently lost my hair i know it's not ring worm what else can it be

meth abuse symtom or it can be from a hat rubbing



or sun exposure and sweat you rubbed off



I have a sore on my head like a pimple %26amp; currently lost my hair i know it's not ring worm what else can it be

Don't know. Check with a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment