Monday, July 27, 2009

Missing hair?

My cat, her name is Blackie, has had two litter of kittens this year. Each time she lost the hair between her back legs and around the base of her tail. It looks like it might be slowly growing back. So maybe it was just the strain of giving birth twice. I have had her spayed since the last batch!!! Making that clear to everyone right now. So, my question is... does anyone know at home remedies that will help her leave that area alone? She licks the hairless area constantly and I want her to let it grow back? Thanks



Missing hair?

One of my cats had a similar problem. He was licking all the hair off his back. It turns out he has allergies. The vet gives him cortisone injections. It clear right up and he stops the constant licking. Every 3 to 6 months it shows back up, so I just take him in for another shot.



Missing hair?

I don't know any home cures but there are cetin creams for that kind of stuff.



Missing hair?

It might be the flea medicine u give her. When I give my cat flea medicine she starts biting her stomach and her hair goes missing. I have to use a certain kind of flea medicine so my cat doesn't loose all of her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment