Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

Naturally curly hair?



I have naturally curly/wavy hair. For some reason, I've found that my hair is straight and not as curly as how it used to be... When just washed my hair, the curliness appears... but this is not happening anymore...



What can i do to make it more natural again?



(sorry for the odd question... I don't know how else to put it)



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

the weight of the curls could be straightening themselves out so i would suggest using a conditioner specially formulated for curls. also minimize the shampoo you use because it can really damage curls. i would use a conditioner for curls and then if there still isn't much improvement i would maybe have my hair layered to help restore the curls. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GET A PERM! perms don't work as well to restore curls and then the curls end up looking permed and not natural.



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

go get a perm to restore it if not try a new style!



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

My hair is natuarlly curly and this happens to me too! I just get my hair trimmed and have the layers put back in it and then it is curly again! Apparently the weight of the hair pulls it straight.



xx



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

Usually that means your hair's being weighed down. Maybe you can cut it an inch or two at the least?



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

YOU ARE LUCKY ,WHEN I WASHED MY HAIR,,,,,IT DISAPPEARED.



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

That happened to me! when I was little I had natural ringlets now my hair is very flat and straight. Over time your hair changes, and so basically the only way to fix it is to use a curling iron. Sorry, i'm not much help



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

Sometimes us curly heads will lose curl. It may be caused from the weight of your hair pulling down. You might need a trim. Then there are times it's weighted down from too much conditioning. Try using a clarifying shampoo and lightly conditioning. That should spring your curls back.



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

Definatly do not straighten it at all. Also I have very curly/wavy hair and when I get out of the shower I towel dry it and apply Smooth n' shine curling mousse and let air dry. You can get this at Sally's if you have one around or you can get online and purchase it from sally's online.



www.sallybeauty.com



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

My sister has natural spiral curls



Its curly-er after she takes a shower also.



Try herbal essences Totally Twisted Mousse and gel! My sister's hair used to vary by the day from frizzy wavy curls, to tight gorgeous spirals. Since I bought her some of the herbal essences products her hair is 100% frizz free *(Amazingly, because he hair is VERY THICK and coarse) and always has a naturally beautiful curl!



Scrunch your hair after you take a shower with a little of each product, or after its dry! My hair is naturally wavy at the bottom and straighter at the top. When I use Herbal Essences my hair gets bouncy and curls even at the top! Best part about it; it looks 100% natural bacause it plays off the curl you already have, and keeps your hair soft, not stiff like other products



...and its not too expensive! They also make shampoo and conditioner for people with curly hair that has jade extract and smells SOOOO GOOD. =] they are light products that won't weigh down your curls.



edit: My sisters hair is REALLY REALLY LONG, like nearly waist length straight, or rib-cage length curly. The longer her hair gets, the curlier it becomes! Lengths do help with curling and getting any split, dry, or otherwise damanged ends trimmed off also.



edit2: HAHa and I just talked to my sister. She combs her hair while she is in the shower. She says you do NOT NOT NOTT want to put a brush or comb through it while it is drying or after it is dry because it straightens your curls. =]



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

The exact same thing's happening to me too! I know, it's totally weird. Like, it's curly after I wash it but then when I brush through it and let it dry, it goes all straightish again, but it's not all the way straight, so it just looks kinda strange. I think the reason it's happening to me is because I let my hair grow pretty long(to the middle of my back), and now it just sort of hangs there. I'm getting it cut in a week, a couple of inches, so we'll see what happens. Another reason could also be that it's winter, and in the winter your hair doesn't curl as much because there's less humidity in the air unless you go to a tropical place. And if you straighten your hair a lot of times in a row, then it can get damaged and you should just give it time to "re-curl". Hope this helps!



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

My hair is curly, but I like it curlier so I just use a defuser. Thats the thing you attach to ur blow dryer and start from the bottom up by putting ur hair in it. then hold it against ur head and turn on the hair dryer. it helps my hair be way curlier and more controlled too!



My hair seems to have lost it's curly touch??

I would say cut it.



my sister has really curly hair but when its long her hair looks fake and not nice.



my hair is dead straight so im not sure it will work but try it ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment