Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rituxan chemo and hair loss? Info to help my friend:)?

My friend has been doing Rituxan for chemo and also taking Cell-Cept 1000 mg/day and is having issues with hair thinning and scalp pain. She won't lose all her hair (Rituxan does not cause complete hair loss like most chemo), but her scalp hurts her a lot. Does anyone know of any shampoos/treatments that will help the pain in her scalp?



Rituxan chemo and hair loss? Info to help my friend:)?

interesting... I have never had a patient loose their hair from rituxan. She she taking any other chemo drugs?



My advise would be get a topic pain reliever from the doctor. There are a ton of different ones, what ever the MD likes the best



Rituxan chemo and hair loss? Info to help my friend:)?

okayy you just answered my question. im not a wannabe okayy.. i just like her eyes. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment