Saturday, August 1, 2009

I colored my hair in Jan. 2007 and now I have bought Ogilive Conditioing Hair Straightener.Should I

I think/thought it'd be a good alternative from burning my hair w/ a straightener but after reading a few reviews it seems some that some people have lost a lot of hair with Ogilive.Any advice?



I colored my hair in Jan. 2007 and now I have bought Ogilive Conditioing Hair Straightener.Should I use it?

No hair straightener is 100% safe...heck, no dye is either. But the going length of time to wait generally is 3 weeks or more. Being that it's been 6 months, I'd say you're in good shape. Just follow the directions and don't be surprised if you lose more hair than usual the first few days. It's normal when using at home products for some reason. I tend to find it safer to get mine done at my salon and I have less problems that way.



I colored my hair in Jan. 2007 and now I have bought Ogilive Conditioing Hair Straightener.Should I use it?

It depends on a lot of things....Most hairstylists would straighten your hair at this point if it was healthy and good condition. Make sure that you get a trim and deep condition your hair before you do it.



Make sure that you follow the directions careful on the straightener, or you can end up damaging you hair.



This is only if you used color to do your hair, if you used anything with bleach in it DO NOT straighten your hair...It will damage and break it.



I colored my hair in Jan. 2007 and now I have bought Ogilive Conditioing Hair Straightener.Should I use it?

Any kind of chemical straightening treatment you will have some sort of hair loss (using a box treatment or going to the salon spending $$$).

No comments:

Post a Comment