Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

I am only 24 years old, and it seems that I am losing too much hair. I mean, after every shower, almost a full drain-screen full! I've always had a very full head of hair, and i can tell that it is thinning, even though others can't. Some times, it feels itchy, but not constantly. HELP!



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

do u do a lot to ur hair?



eg, straightening, dying, so on.



as these can really damage ur hair very badly,



if u do, try to stop!



if not, then use softer shampoo + conditioner, and lather, dont scratch



id say see ur GP



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

go to your local GP they will help you with this problem...



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

Stress can cause the hair loss as well...are you stressed?



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

There are several reasons why we lose our hair. Medications, stress, pregnancy, and so on. There is a great product called Nioxin. There is a cleanser, conditioner and even styling products. I love this product and I know it works, I recommend it to so many people. It's a professional product, you use very little, and it lasts a long time. Try your fave salon, or look it up and find where they sell it.



We have a Sally's Beauty Supply here in Utah and they sell a knock off of Nioxin. Ask them about it, saves some money. Nioxin is so good for your skin that you can wash your whole body with it. My daughter uses it for her excema. Good luck!



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

There can be many reasons for hair loss and I know how distressing it can be for a young woman. It could be due to some medication you are taking or stress. I lost about 3/4 of my hair while I was going through my divorce. I lost off of it when I was on chemo. - I went from waist length, thick healthy hair to bald within 8 days.



It's best to go to see your doctor. He/she will may give you some ointment to rub into your scalp which will stop the hiar loss. In most cases your hair will thicken up again.



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

go see your doc. the same thing happened to me when i had an overactive thyroid.



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

Hi I'm going through the same thing at the moment, but mine is down to stress. Are you stressed out more than usual at the mo? Also Iron deficiency can cause hair loss, try taking iron tablets if your not stressed out and try not to worry about it too much as it will most likely right itself given time. Good luck x



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

If you don't wash your hair a lot and don't comb it much in between washing you will have a lot of hair when you wash it, simply because you don't mess with it much, and we lose a lot of hair everyday. You can have hair loss if you pull your hair up in the front all the time. Like using a real tight rubber band or barrette to pull your bangs up. Your hair will eventually thin in front from it being pulled tight all the time. Have you ever seen women who have worn tight braids for years how thin their hair is in the front. Most of the time their hair is completely gone in the front from this.



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



HAIR LOSS PROBLEM! 911 help!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment