Saturday, August 1, 2009

Excessive Hair Loss - 24F?

Hello all, I am a 24 female, fairly good health, I eat healthy and excersize on a regular basis. I have noticed over the last few months that I am losing a lot of hair (hand fulls). I have very thick hair to begin with, and you cannot see that I am losing this much hair, but it's now at the point where I am having to vacuum the bathroom everytime I blowdry my hair, and have to clean the drain because I lose clumps of hair with washing. I have also noticed my once strong and beautiful nails are now yucky and brittle, breaking and cracking. I also feel sick to my stomach a lot and have a limited appetite, I am not pregnant (and yes I know for sure), does anyone have any ideas on what would be causing this hair loss? Thank you to all with serious, appropriate answers.



Excessive Hair Loss - 24F?

I found lots of good information here.



Excessive Hair Loss - 24F?

that could be a myriad of things. you need to see a doctor ASAP.



Excessive Hair Loss - 24F?

go see your doctor urgently, does`nt sound too good!!!! goodluck



Excessive Hair Loss - 24F?

You need to see a doctor right away. You may specifically want to check for iron and B12 deficiency. Also look at calcium for nails, do you eat dairy products? Good luck



Excessive Hair Loss - 24F?

You need to go see your doctor and tell him/her every symptom you have. It could be a variety of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment