Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to stop hair fall & hair thinning problem?

I am a 26 year old and i am having trouble with my hair. My hair is naturally very curly and there has been tremendous increase in hair loss for past year.it is at a very fast rate.the problem is on top of the head or middle of the head and around crown of the head.That's where i am losing lots of hair.What should i do to stop it? What is the reason for the hair loss? How can i regrowth the hair? is (MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION USP 5%) a good solution for hair problems?



I have not dye my hair,I don't have long hair or any other things



How to stop hair fall %26amp; hair thinning problem?

See a doctor for blood tests and find out WHY your hair is falling out. You can't fix it it you don't know the cause. You could be sick, and getting treatment could fix your hair. Or you could have male pattern baldness (yes, women can get male pattern baldness in rare cases) and in that case nothing can be done.



How to stop hair fall %26amp; hair thinning problem?

try using rogane



How to stop hair fall %26amp; hair thinning problem?

Don't put too much shampoo on your hair.



How to stop hair fall %26amp; hair thinning problem?

I had a similar problem and had some blood work done- I had thyroid issues (under active) and after I started taking thyroid meds my hair stopped falling out in clumps. Took a while for my hair to regain the thickness it had, but it helped.



Moral of the story- See your doctor. It's most likely something that can be easily fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment