Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Any help for oily scalp? Hair loss? (Ex- cancer patient)?

My family doesn't have this problem, except me.



2 years back I was down with cancer and undergone chemo and I lost all my hair. Just recently, I got back my hair (recovered from my cancer) but I find that, is so much different from before. My hair become fine and I have oily scalp, just take for instance if one day I do not wash my hair I could feel that my hair is rather sticky and "shiny" . And I start dropping hair too. What happen to me? Are there any pills or shampoo to recommend? I am a Singaporean.



Any help for oily scalp? Hair loss? (Ex- cancer patient)?

I am too a cancer survivor, congratulations to you in your ability and fortitude to overcome such a horrendous experience. I also lost all my hair, brows, body and facial hair and it took probably more than three years to be able to feel real strong again. there were so many issues to deal with emotionally and physically afterward that having a short and weak hair became a minor really minor issue for me!.



I recommend you eat highly nutritious meals and try to regain your emotional balance, the rest (such as hair, nails, acceptable appearance) will come back after you have reached harmony within yourself and acceptance in total health again.



Congratulations and be real happy. You won the battle. Forget the minor issues, remember you probably bought a nice wig......so go ahead keep using it!! or buy another one while you hair becomes nice again......



God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment